Court Graphix was founded in 2002 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In early 2007, Court Graphix was moved to Los Angeles, California, to seek out a more populated legal community, where our services and expertise will be readily available to fulfill the needs of our target clients.
Since 1995, Giovanni O. Bennett has worked as a Litigation Support Expert, consulting for elite firms to assist attorneys in the various stages of litigation, discovery and during trial. He has work in cases around the nation; providing expert trial graphic support both remotely and on-site.
His extensive experience in information design expands from advertising and branding, information design for journalism and the legal industry. His litigation support experience includes High Profile, Multi-Million Dollar cases in the areas of corporate law, criminal, personal injury, and has worked on arbitration, settlements and court trials.
- Department of Justice vs. Glendale Federal Bank - $1.9 Billion, Washington DC
- McDonnell Douglas vs. US DOD - $150 Million, Los Angeles CA
- Shell Oil Co. vs. Nautilus - $70 Million, Los Angeles CA
- Bell Atlantic vs. P.M. Video - $45 Million, New Jersey
- California vs. Lyle and Erik Menendez, Los Angeles CA
- California vs. Benjamin Burgos, Los Angeles CA
Partial list of supported cases