Court Graphix was founded in 2002 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In early 2007, Court Graphix was moved to Los Angeles, California, to seek out a more populated legal community, where our services and expertise will be readily available to fulfill the needs of our target clients.
Over the years Giovanni has worked as a Litigation Support Consultant, contracted by elite firms to assist attorneys in various cases around the nation; providing expert trial graphic support both remotely and on-site.
Our extensive experience in information design expands from the journalism and legal industries. Our litigation support experience includes High Profile, Multi-Million Dollar cases in the areas of corporate law, criminal, personal injury, arbitration and settlements.
- McDonnell Douglas vs. US DOD - $150 Million, Los Angeles CA
- Bell Atlantic vs. P.M. Video - $45 Million, New Jersey
- Shell Oil Co. vs. Nautilus - $70 Million, Los Angeles CA
- Department of Justice vs. Glendale Federal Bank - $1.9 Billion, Washington DC
- California vs. Lyle and Erik Menendez, Los Angeles CA
- California vs. Benjamin Burgos, Los Angeles CA
Partial list of supported cases